THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE is responsible for the following:
- Daily contact between the agency, and vendors, under the direction of the Senior Account Executive for the assigned division.
- Interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. This includes working closely with the creative, media and production teams.
- Provides input in developing advertising plans for their clients, based on client-developed marketing plans. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the account executive is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis.
- Generates weekly status reports for vendor Corporate Senior Director of Strategy involving activity for all assigned hospitals.
- Generates Client Conference Reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel. Quickly and accurately relays Creative Briefs and Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Distributes new creative executions to Group Director, Vice President and CEO for input/approvals before presenting work to Client.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic advertising and media plans.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Informs account supervisor regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves account supervisor immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Represents agency at industry and community functions.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE on this account will need the following skills/experience:
Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Marketing)
Agency work experience, 2+ years
Proven Client Management skills