Marketing Science Lead
The Marketing Science Lead, within the Marketing Sciences group plays a critical role in ensuring client and company success. They measure digital campaign performances, and drive performance by developing deep insights.
Data drives our creative.
This leadership role requires strong quantitative skills, a technical and curious mindset. This role needs a mind that sees behaviors beyond numbers, ability to communicate clearly, and a desire to be part of a tightly knit team that’s out to change the industry. Ideal candidates are comfortable in a digital marketing landscape and is a strong multi-tasker.
What you will do:
- Develop and lead measurement frameworks and the impact of digital media channels across multiple workstreams
- Partner with internal team to understand business and marketing goals – and leverage analytics to advance these goals
- Own data synthesis and back end functionality, in addition to co-designing client facing reporting
- Develop rich insights with the strategy team, fueled by data
- Pilot new programs and models for the agency
- Coach developing marketing sciences team members
- 6-10 years working in an agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably Marketing or Statistics
- Experience with social channel reporting plus any web or media analytics platforms such as DOMO, Omniture, Google Analytics, Adobe Reporting (Site Catalyst), WebTrends, Atlas, or DART, Google Adwords, etc.
- Experience with 3rd-party research vendors such as Comscore, Simmons, e-Marketer, etc.
- Experience with SPSS, R, SAS and/or Tableau a plus
- Desire to develop analytical and storytelling skills
- Self-starter with a passion for digital media and an early adopter attitude
- Solid Excel and Powerpoint skills; pivot tables a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills